rains belt jacket black
Model is 177cm / 5′ 9″ tall and wearing a size S/M
- 64% polyester, 36% polyurethane
- Water column pressure: 4000 mm
- Feminine fit
- Drawstring hood with built-in cap
- Front placket with rubberized tonal snap buttons
- Ventilation under armpit
- Adjustable cuffs
- Attached belt at waist
- Double welted front pockets with rubberized tonal snap button
- Slit at center back
- Ultrasonically welded seams
Based on the idea of making a modern and affordable version of the classic quality raincoat, RAINS made the first rain jacket during the fall of 2011. The concept was meant to be simple and easy to understand, which lead us to the name: RAINS.
The vision is to make rainwear for the people. RAINS strive to be a key element in the positive associations to rain. Their product collection contains an innovative interpretation of what rainwear can be. From bags and accessories to wellys and rain jackets, we strive to make water resistant quality products that fit to the identity of a modern person.